About the Information We Collect
When you visit redefiningtheweb.com, we collect your IP address and web browser information. If you want to create an account at RedefiningTheWeb, we require you provide your personal information:
- Contact information
- Email address
- Contact Number
- Other information (if applicable) based on your requirements
Why do we use your information?
The information we collect from you is used for one or more of the following reasons to give you the best user experience on our website:
- To provide the best personalized experience: The details you provide us including the purpose of contacting us helps to specifically respond to your needs and provide you with every bit of support as required.
- Improve our services, website and products: Based on your feedback and response, we strive hard every day to improvise the quality of our website, products and services to serve you the best.
- Enhance customer support: Depending on your customer service requests and information, we are able to reach out to you with the assistance you need from us.
- To send best offers: If you choose to subscribe to our email list, we may send you update newsletters and exclusive offers.
- Contact You: If you place a request to contact you, we will reach you at the earliest using the information you provide us.
When you access our website, we may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer. This data contains information about you and it helps us to identify you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out your account or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. If you disable cookies for our site, you may still use our site, but certain benefits of your shopping experience with us may be impacted.
Our Commitment to Protect Your Information
At RTW Technologies, we implement a series of stringent security layers and data encryption systems to protect your personal and sensitive data. We store your information for future access in a password-protected database for added safety.
You can always trust when doing business with RTW Technologies Pvt. Ltd., we always try our best to protect our customers.
Note: RTW Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may ask the client to verify identity before proceeding to process any request.
Our clients residing in the EEA have the right to complain to the local Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of their personal data.
We do not disclose your information to outside parties
RTW Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not disclose your information, trade or sell your information to outside parties at any point of time. We may release your information to trusted third parties conducting our business, assist in operating our website, or providing services to you as long as they are trustworthy enough and committed to keeping your information confidential.
We release all information to trusted third parties in compliance with the laws, enforcement and our website policies.
By using our website, products and services, you agree to our privacy policies.
Please note: RTW Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserve the right to make changes and updates to this policy as and when required and without giving you any prior notification about the same. It’s your responsibility to stay yourself informed about any changes and modifications in our privacy statement as mentioned on this website.
We also encourage all our account users to review the privacy terms periodically to receive the latest updates.