TW Technologies Private Limited highly respects the trust that our clients place on us. We understand the value and vitality of every bit of information you share with us. Therefore, it is our responsibility and commitment to adopt strict measures to protect your security and privacy.
About the Information We Collect
We may collect the basic information that provides your identification to us. When you choose to use our website or products, we may ask you to provide the following details:
- Contact information
- Email address
- Contact Number
- Other information (if applicable) based on your requirements
Why do we use your information?
The information we collect from you is used for one or more of the following reasons to give you the best user experience on our website:
- To provide the best personalized experience: The details you provide us including the purpose of contacting us helps to specifically respond to your needs and provide you with every bit of support as required.
- Improve our services, website and products: Based on your feedback and response, we strive hard every day to improvise the quality of our website, products and services to serve you the best.
- Enhance customer support: Depending on your customer service requests and information, we are able to reach out to you with the assistance you need from us.
- To send best offers: If you choose to subscribe to our email list, we may send you update newsletters and exclusive offers.
- Contact You: If you place a request to contact you, we will reach you at the earliest using the information you provide us.
Our Commitment to Protect Your Information
At RTW Technologies, we implement a series of stringent security layers and data encryption systems to protect your personal and sensitive data. We store your information for future access in a password-protected database for added safety.
GDPR Compliant- Data Protection Rights
RTW Technologies Pvt. Ltd. complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), an eminent law for the data protection of residents in the European Economic Area (EEA). Our company is committed to assorting appropriate measures facilitating the users to correct, edit, delete, or even choose to limit personal data usage.
The clients or account admin can even ask for information about the personal data we have in our database and even choose to get it deleted from our systems completely at any point of time. To get your data removed or edited, please contact us.
Our customers, clients and account users are entitled to the following data protection rights:
- The users have the right to access, view, update, edit and delete personal data on our platform. If you want any support please contact us.
- Rectification: The account holder can rectify personal information and rectify incomplete or inaccurate data (if any).
- Objection: Our clients have the right to extend objection about his/her personal data processing.
- Restriction: The client can submit a request for restricting us from processing his/her personal data on our platform.
- Data Portability: The client can ask us to provide a copy of the personal information available on our platform. We provide machine-accessible standard format documentation containing the specific data upon request.
- Withdraw Consent: You can withdraw the consent at any time you gave us previously to access your personal data.
Note: RTW Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may ask the client to verify identity before proceeding to process any request.
Our clients residing in the EEA have the right to complain to the local Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of their personal data.
Like all other sites, we have a strict cookies policy. If you agree to our cookies policy, we may place a small program file on your computer through the web browser. This does not affect your system or confidentiality. The cookies collect anonymous information specifically based on your activities on our website, your search preferences etc. They do not collect your personal or confidential data.
Our cookies help us to recognize your browser when you revisit our website and remember certain information based on your previous activity on our site. Based on the previously saved information, we try to customize the experience for our visitors when they use our website in the future.
We do not collect any personal information from any user unless you provide any through our contact forms or responding to any call-to-action (CTA).
We transfer the anonymous information collected by the cookies to Google and the web browser you use for processing the activity information on the domain https://redefiningtheweb.com/. Based on the reports delivered to the web browsers, Google receives insights on how to improve and optimize search results and user experience for each specific visitor.
We do not disclose your information to outside parties
RTW Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not disclose your information, trade or sell your information to outside parties at any point of time. We may release your information to trusted third parties conducting our business, assist in operating our website, or providing services to you as long as they are trustworthy enough and committed to keeping your information confidential.
We release all information to trusted third parties in compliance with the laws, enforcement and our website policies.
By using our website, products and services, you agree to our privacy policies.
We send email alerts to all our users and account holders on our website when we modify our privacy policies. Additionally, we also publish a notification on our website before making any changes effective.
We also encourage all our account users to review the privacy terms periodically to receive the latest updates.